IT'S ALRIGHT, IT'S OK

Ashley Tisdale throws a party in her cheating boyfriend's house as seen in a music video for single 'It's Alright, It's OK'. In order to promote her new single, Ashley puts forward a music video for the song, directed by Scott Speer. "The entire concept is obviously my boyfriend cheats on me," Ashley previously said of the concept of the video. "So for revenge, I come back to his house and let a lot of people in, taking pictures with them ... with all these hot guys. The bridge part is me rocking out in the pool, it's a big powerful anthem song. .. It's about 'It's Alright, It's OK', I don't need you in my life." The track is said to be "very empowering for woman just because whatever the guy does, it's alright, it's ok."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment