MY FIRST KISS

'My First Kiss' is a new single by the playful rap duo 3OH!3. Chronologically, 'My First Kiss' was recorded before Kesha's hit single 'Blah Blah Blah.' According to MTV, the Kesha/3OH!3 introduction was initiated by Dr. Luke after Luke and the boys were trying to decide who could collaborate on this call-and-response track. Kesha plays the role of a boy's first crush and teaser -- who decides to not let him go past first base: "She don't wanna give it up / Baby I can get it up / If I had it my way / Hey! I'll make you say." While 'Blah Blah Blah' is featured on Kesha's Jan. 6-debut album 'Animal,' 'My First Kiss' will be included in the 3OH!3's upcoming third studio album 'Streets of Gold,' expected to hit stores June 29. To hear the new single, go to AOL Radio's Fresh 40 station.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment